Jun 18, 2019
In this episode, I talk about...
- How absorbent kids are
- How influential we, as adults and mentors, are in shaping kids'
- How our language can unknowingly limit a child's mindset
- Getting rid of the "black and white" fixed mindset
- Why I would choose effort over natural ability any day of the
- How failure is one of the most powerful tools in the
- Why we should teach our kids to fail
- Why we should nudge our kids into a positive mindset
- How we can change our own leadership language to inspire a
growth mindset in our kids